March 14, 2010

Monster Update

It's been a while since I've posted. I've just had so much to do and been so busy with work. But there's lots to share so I'll just go right ahead.

First of all we've updated our website at work with a new front page design. I have a new design partner, Michal Bendtsen, who's very cool and good at game design. He and I are making a lot of changes for Moviestar Planet so hopefully it'll start looking much better than before. We're also working on a lot of other new things that I'll post in the future. This is the new front page design:


Besides work I haven't had much time to be creative but I did succeed in making some crazy sketches with my boyfriend one night. I'll add them later on. I also tried drawing David Bowie for my kid sister but the results were pretty awful. I have to really remind myself not to quit when I make something that looks like crap. I have to learn from my mistakes and I can't do that if I hide my work away and don't get feedback. So well, here's Bowie made in pencil, watercolor and photoshop sketching:



I've also been playing around with a new photo editing program that I just got my hands on. The results are really good. I'll write more about that later as well. I'll try to update more often when I have more energy. Work takes up a lot of my time, not only during the day but also when I'm off. I just can't seem to let it go. Anyway, here are some of my photos, one of New York and another of Paris. I'll update more soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment