April 29, 2011

Dreaming of Morocco

I'm dying to go to Mococco! I've seen some amazing photos taken there lately and it really appeals to me. The architecture, patterns, fashion, everything. It looks so exciting and I would love to go there sometime.

Sandra of 5 inch and up have been posting some amazing photos from a market in Essaouira and I can see myself spending hours browsing the stalls if I ever were to go.








Holly Becker of Decor8 was also in Morocoo recently and her focus is on the interiors which look like something out of an exotic fairytale. Hopefully Mococco will be one of my future vacation destinations but for now I'll just continue drooling over these pictures.









EDIT: I had to temporarily pull this post after learning about the horrific bombing that occured in Morocco the other day. Bombing aside these pictures are delightful and I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment